Dogs need regular physical exercise and mental stimulation to stay healthy and happy and welcome companions. Restless dogs are likely to chew the sofa, dig up the garden. Off-leash training is a fun way to train your dog. Off-leash k9 is the place where all the dogs are trained. Dogs are trained to be utterly off-leash in 2 weeks. This two-week program focuses on practical, everyday obedience, which is completed with a high level of precision, outside, off-leash, and with distractions.
Off-leash k9 is composed of off-leash dogs trainers with experience and training from the US military. Their client dogs are trained to have the same level of obedience as most police /military working dogs. This type of training encompasses the philosophy of consistency, fairness, and crystal clear communication that will turn any dog into a well-behaved member of society.
The system and techniques offered will work for any dog, of any breed, any size. Off-leash k9 (OLK9) in Colorado Springs, Denver, and Northern Colorado, is veteran-owned & family.
How To Train Your Pup For Off-Leash Adventures
1. Before you make your goal, “first train your dog to walk off-leash, “ make sure he walks 5-6ft comfortably, not far from your side. The two of you should not be in perfect sync, but the dog should understand basic human commands.
2. The next step involves a longer leash 15-30feet. Go to your park in our backyard when few distractions are likely. Eventually, you’ll view the distractions of people, cars, etc., as training opportunities. Be sure the dog starts with baby steps.
Tips For Taking Your Pup To The Beach
1. After some time, it was called “come” or “here” in a happy voice. Hopefully, the pup will come to you. If it doesn’t, take out the leash a few times and applaud it for moving in the wrong direction. Try not to repeat your command. You should train your companion to follow your instructions on a first call, not the 15th. When a dog is near you, immediately give him a treat. Praise your pup and lavishly rub scrabble its fur so it can feel comfortable. Let it know how wonderful it is.
2. You can also practice indoors, in the closed room, through any leash. Let the dog explore for a while. Then, say your command and if the dog responds, give him a treat or scrabble his fur gently.
3. For the next session, choose a safe venue like an empty fenced yard, open tennis court, or empty playground. Quietly unclip the lead and let the dog enjoy. Now, wait for the right time to give the command. If the dog is intently sniffing the bushes, wait until it stops sniffing before calling it. Give a command as the dog comes towards you, praise him, and give him a treat.
This is how you can train your pup. This will help your pup to be healthy, happy, and be a welcome companion. I hope it helps you.
Thank You 🙂